Monday, December 04, 2006

itch and scratch

So, I woke up at four am and my head itched SO bad. So when your head randomly itches you think Ok so I have lice. Then I was thinking, how did I get lice? What should I do about it? I finally got back to sleep and my head was itching terribly again in the morning. So, I went to work still thinking I had lice and even had my boss look at my head. Ya, that´s how close we are. So, I also noticed some bumps on my elbow. I thought maybe a bug was in my bed. That was until I went to the bathroom and saw my entire body covered in hives. Elbows, hips, ankles and oh yes, butt cheeks. I think the biggest two welts are on each cheek. Pleasant. How and why I have welts...it´s still a mystery but I sure am having fun being miserable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home