Friday, December 29, 2006

back in españa

Hi!
Sorry for the delay. Being in the USA was a whirlwind and we´re now back in Sunny Spain. Man, I can´t believe my two weeks is already up. Of course the time went by too fast and I feel like it wasn´t even X mas...due to the no snow (global warming! I saw the Al Gore movie on the plane)

I love X mas time and had so much fun. We had a family day and went bowling..hilarious. Antonio never played in his life so it was fun. He actually did really good. I don´t know if I should admit this but I´m extremely sore after playing 3 games. Ouch. We played lots of taboo, balderdash and eukre. It´s a midwest game. If you don´t know how to play I suggest you learn fast. Santa was very good to me this year, dig camera, cool perfume, gucci purse!

Between wedding plans and holiday parties I had no time to relax, but that´s OK!! I don´t mind.

I´m brain dead right now due to no sleep! I can´t think but wanted u to know I´m alive. Nothing really funny happening, sad I know.
xo
slf

1 Comments:

Blogger katie holt said...

scott neely is engaged and geneva died. big couple days. hope your christmas in the states was fabulous!

katie

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home