Saturday, December 16, 2006

USA

Well, if it isn' t lil miss sara writing on her blog. My bad folks. I've been busy crossing the ocean. We got in on Wed night and had a great trip. Flights were on time, luggage was not lost and all is well in happy town Indiana. We've been running around like chickens with no heads trying to get things done for the wedding, seeing tons of people, and eating all of our favorite foods that we don't get in Spain...Subway, Hacienda, Dr. Pepper, applesauce, nachos, pop tarts. Just to name a few. Antonio has already met Bernado from Panama and another waiter dude from Colombia so he's not going to forget Spanish while he's here. The funny thing about that is..I say " This is my fiance Antonio, he's from Spain." So many people then respond, "oh, so does he speak spanish?" Just think about that one for a moment.

Just wanted to stop by and say hi and no..I'm not dead.
Until next time america
SLF

2 Comments:

Blogger katie holt said...

aw, you're in the states i'm on the other side of the country. you know, i've still never met him... strange.

heres something funny. my sister in law is mexican (her father barely speaks english) and she told my mom she wants to go back to school. my mom asked her what she would like to study and she said spanish. we all had a good chuckle about that.

hope all is well. have fun in indiana for me!

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spain doesn't have, Dr. Pepper, Nachos, Subway, applesauce???
Do they really speak Spanish in Spain?? God bless America. HAHA :)

Have a good trip and enjoy the holidays!

Nick

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home