Monday, January 01, 2007

hot and sunny

It´s January and it´s 70s. This is too weird.

How was the New Years eve for everyone? As I said, I think it´s totally overrated, but we do eat 12 grapes. That´s right, I said grapes. On each chime of the clock before midnight you have to eat one grape. So, by the time it´s twelve all grapes must be eaten.......and if they aren´t, well, you´ll probably get leprosy and die of starvation. No, not really but I suppose it´s possible. I´ll post some pics soon...that just takes way too much motivation.

Today we saw the movie Nativity. Good times.

If I eat anymore food I´m going to puke...but it´s technially still X mas here since three kings (their Santa) is Jan 6. So, until then I´m just fattening myself up like a small calf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home