Sunday, January 07, 2007

X mas again.




Hi-Ya.

Sorry, I´ve been celebrating X mas again. The three Kings came last night on their magic camels. We saw parades and everything. There is a big parade where there are floats and the three kings are on sep floats and everyone throws candy. I pretty much got candy chucked at my face and it hurt! A little girl was crying because a piece hit her in the eye. Ruthless. I´ll attach pics later.

Also, it´s SUPER SALE time and it started today so of course I had to check that out. Everything 50 percent off. The stores were packed. I was so hot too. I always just start sweating bullets when I walk into a store and I wanted to leave and there was this couple that had their arms around each other but they were standing long ways and everytime I tried to get around them they would move and road block me. I was frustrated and pretty much wanted to kick both of them in the mouth. Let go of each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, there are cross walks some with lights and some without. Well, the ones without it´s just a given that the pedestrians have the right away. So, there was a big crowd walking across and I guess the guy got mad since I was the last one and taking so long so he screamed out to me
"@sshole¨ I thought that was really nice of him.

Antonio and I got engagement pics while home in Indiana and they are up online! YES. If you want the website let me know. Otherwise, these will have to keep you satisfied.

Toodle loo! www.hemmerleinphotography.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home