Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sharing and Caring

Sorry I haven´t written for awhile. I´ve been swept away to twin baby world. They are teething and they just got their shots and now they won´t take their bottles and life is going to end as we know it, sigh.

But, on the funny side of things dinner time is usually a time of chatter and convo to catch up with family members. Well, usually hilarious things happen around ours. For example. Julia (A´s mom) was coughing a lot because something went down the wrong tube. So, she stood up and then was trying to catch her breath. Well, she was coughing so hard that she let out a fart (In Antonio´s face) and it was like beeeeeeeeeeeeeep and then I was laughing so hard I had to try really hard not to let one escape myself. Good times. Now that´s what dinner time is all about.

Sharing and caring.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you totally crack me up!!!!!

~KY Rachel

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home