Thursday, February 01, 2007

speechless

It´s like Christmas in February. My head is still reeling and I can barely type this blog entry I´m so excited. Besides the fact that I saw an old man with the biggest wedgie I´ve ever seen on the treadmill today.......it´s because of you, my readers!

Explanation: I´ve been writing this blog for the past..oh, ten months with NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO comments...and every day I kept thinking, man, that´s weird...NO ONE is commenting. And, so I was sad. I would pretend that I was a famous author while writing because I thought no one was reading so I was a secret ghost writer. All of the ghosts in internet land were reading what I was writing and no one else. So, I was contemplating NOT writing a blog anymore because I thought ...what´s the point? Until today folks. Until I had to update my blog and saw 42 glorious comments that were hidden in some unknown crevice of the universe and were revealed right before my eyes, today on this beautiful Feb morn. 42 delicious and delightful comments from all of you. I was like a kid in a candy store devouring each one ......it´s like each one was a savory morsel..seriously folks. I can´t say enough here. THANK YOU...42, I mean, that´s not even an ungodly amount of comments but to me it was like i was on top of Mt. Sinai and didn´t want to come down.

So, to all of those who commented...here are your responses and shout outs and I´m so sorry for being an arse and not responding sooner..........they were lost in internet world and for the love of all that is holy and pure..keep the comments coming!

Katie: Wow, here I was thinking you were the biggest B ever for not responding hahaha I was like can she video my wedding or what?!!!!!! But now I´m madly in love with you again and am no longer plotting your death. I know, sad about G ma..I had lunch with her this summer. Also, unfortunate that you won´t be my sister in law. I was looking fwd. to that. They will always be pining for us. Scottie pippen finally did it..amazing. Lets play soon. Come to spain. Moooah!
NCV: You are the coolest. When are you coming to Spain? I know, we have random food here, nothing like the USA! Also, thanks about the continents. xoxo
Rachel KY: How is married life? I miss KY...are u coming to IN this summer? Aug 11 to be exact?
Amberwire: Yes, we do have ducks here, but they do not fall through street drains and die. Sadness! Also, I think we were both trying to be the funny ones in HS so you never found us both in the same room. That, or I was wanting to B slap you because you took away my best friend Lynda .........and because I was jealous of your amazing singing talents. HAHA! Jk..I love you, I also love that your dad has GCC online so I can watch the services now on a weekly basis. ROCK ON! Come visit in Spain. xoox
Matt and julie: couldn´t find the pitchfork article, and lots of love
lyndee: i´m in europe! come play.
chris : boop boop beep beep! you are one of the funniest people i know and i love you! can´t wait to see you this summer.
randy:i miss you remember when we licked a pole at that restaurant? good times.
stacey: oh my gosh, where are you girl??????????????????? you need to write me an e mail and we need to catch up big time. i love you.
Becky (katies sister) Thanks for reading my blog and helping with the continent question. Antonio and I are still fighting about that..hopefully that doesn´t lead to the demise of our marriage.

.......and to all a good night.
XXOXOXO
Sara Lindsay

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Feese, welcome to the 21st century!! Isn't it amazing to discover the miracle of comments... :).

How have you been? I'm thinking on doing a small roadtrip as soon as I get my new car. It'll either be Scandinavia or Spain where I'll end up.. Might see you soon!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

hi nick! doing fabulous. come visit!

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now i feel special... i didn't write anymore comments because I thought it wasn't working...

hope to be in IN on Aug 11 (to be exact)... only i realized it was 5 hours away from reading this blog... have to plan a little more if we are going to make it.

Take care,
KY Rachel

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home