Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Head Games

So, recently I´ve started this thing where I secretly have to beat everyone around me..walking that is. It´s so ridiculous and I don´t know when I started it but it´s kind of fun. I forgot to let Antonio know of my new sickness and the other day there were two American girls behind us. I could NOT let them beat me to the end of the street and they were gaining on us so I started to hall arse. A was like ¨whoa, slow down there speedy sally.¨ In the midst of my speed walk I explained to him that I cannot be beaten by other American girls..I am the best!!!!! I find myself doing this on the way to work, on the way home from work, taking walks etc.

Tonight while entering my building there was a man walking towards me and I HAD to get the door unlocked before he theoretically could have stuck a sharp knife in the nape of my kneck..I´m still here.

I always win, period.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Speedy Sally! I'm going to try your new game. It sounds like a lot of fun - and good for the cardio system!

3:23 AM  
Blogger amberWIRE said...

YES! I love the speedy sally game! I play that all the time!

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home