Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pancho





Have you ever slept on your ear ¨wrong?¨ How is this possible? It´s just flab. But man does it hurt. I´m pretty sure that and charlie horses are up there with child birth. Ya, pretty much the same.



So, all of the blogs I´ve been adding are young couples and people with babies. After nannying for the past 7 mths I do not want or need any babies. I want quiet. For now anyways. That will probably change in about ten years, when I´m 36, the avg age here for women to have babies. Ten more years of freedom! Yee ha!!


Speaking of babies. We have a new one. His name is Pancho and he´s only staying until Thur! Fabulous! He´s a 1 mth old greyhound. I think that´s a dog, or is that just a bus? My Engl is failing me at the moment. Anyways, he´s a gift for a family member and he´s staying here until Thur. The Chiqui is NOT too happy about that. Considering he keeps sucking her nipples... cousin Pancho is gonna HAVE to go soon. She´s not a big fan of the nipple sucking, esp. with no milk inside. She´s also not a big fan of Pancho stealing her bed. The poor Chiqui. We force her to sleep in the kitchen with Pancho so when he cries and screams at night for his mama she can be back up nipple force. Ya, that´s not working so well. I went to the bathroom at 3am and the poor Chiqui was in a corner all alone on the cold tile floor without her bed. She was staring at me behind the glass door and by the look in her eyes I¨m pretty sure she said, ¨You stupid beep, i can´t believe you did this to me, beep, and then a few more beeps.¨Boo hoo. No worries Chiqui, he´s leaving soon. In the meantime I´ll keep posting fabulous photos. And putting Nivea on her nips. Enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home