Tuesday, December 20, 2011

22 months

Dear Nora,
I just realized that you turned 22 months two days ago. Oops. Sorry for the delay on this update!

It´s December! You met Santa and any time we see anything with Santa on it you scream his name. I found a five minute video and you LOVE it. This morning I think you watched it about eight times, and each time you got more and more excited. It was so cute to watch. SANTA! TRAIN! MOON!

You are starting to speak more and more words(a mixture of Spanish and English) and sometimes I´m so shocked at the words you even know. You pull them out of nowhere. I am working on the alphabet and counting with you...today you randomly shouted ¨THREE¨ I´ll take it! At least those numbers are swimming around in your head somewhere..ha!

Your hair is wild and whispy and out of control. I love it! It´s curly like your daddy´s. You are sleeping 11 hours at night and a 2 hour nap during the day. You still are such an amazing eater that I swear I have to cut you off sometimes..you´d be eating everything all day long! I wouldn´t know what to do with a picky eater or bad sleeper!

You weight 15.5 kilos and are super tall for your age. I´m excited for your 2 year check up to see what the pediatrician says! Today someone asked you your name on the train and you said, ¨Nora Luque Fisel¨ it was SO CUTE! You also told her you were two..ha!

You love to chase pigeons around and today you said, ¨bye bye! Love you!¨ so loving. Right now you want to kiss everything in sight and tell it bye bye.

We are very excited for Nana and Pa to come for Christmas and another holiday with you.

Love you so much monkey!
Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home