Thursday, December 15, 2011

on stuff...

Signatures are weird here. I mean, they don´t even make sense..is that your name or are you doodling on the paper? I thought that was the point of a signature..to write your name..in cursive. Not make up some sort of squiggly drawing? It´s taken over the nation. At first I thought it might just be one or two people......nope. it´s everyone and it freaks me out. Write your name gosh dang it!

Totally switching topics......the locker room at the gym..

I´m not a lesiban, but if you are going to stand around BUCK naked I´m going to look at you. Is that what you want? It´s just human nature..it´s like our eyes are magnets and naked bodies are the magnetic field and zzzzzzzzzzrp I´m looking. At you. Naked. i have no idea what it´s like for men that are running around naked in dressing rooms..but I think for women it´s all about comparing. ¨Oh, so that´s what my boobs are going to look like in twenty years¨ sort of thing. I WILL say that I wouldn´t mind handing out a pair of scissors to a few women. Or possibly a weed wacker.........

Today there was a 20 something girl standing naked in front of the mirror rubbing lotion all over herelf and literally like tweaking her own nipples. Seriously? Is this necessary? I really honestly don´t need to see that. Just freaking change and get the heck out...these women are desperate for attention.

The way I see it there are three types of locker room behavior..

1. THE HIDER These women go INTO the bathroom stawl to change and would DIE if anyone ever saw them naked. Ever.

2. Go Getter These women change quickly and efficiently and would rather not be seen naked but it´s not a huge deal if they are seen. (This is me)

3. LOOK AT ME I AM NAKED! Mirror lady up above...ya, this is her category. It´s not necessary to blow dry your hair naked either. At least put a bra and underwear on for God´s sake!

So, there you have it men..in case you were wondering what was going on behind those closed doors. Now you know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home