Saturday, December 10, 2011

true story...

I´m 31. I know, right? Who would have guessed I would have lived to be this old?

So..I had a great b day.

N and A came in to wake me up holding a jewelry bag...can´t ever go wrong w those. What a lovely turquoise heart necklace I got. (Thanks babe!) Then we ditched the kid and headed to the beach. Sorry N...mommy and daddy needed alone time. It was obv not bathing weather, but it´s kind of fun to go to the beach when it´s colder out. No sunburn!

Then I got all dolled up and had a night out on the town with my girlfriends. 6 of us making trouble. We ate ate a cute little Italian restaurant..good food, great wine, good company. Seriously..awesome! Until I stood up to go to the bathroom.......and my skirt fell to my knees.

So there I stand in all my pantyhose and underwear glory while a table of four men directly in front of me stare. At me. In my underwear. In a nice fancy restaurant. I didn´t even know what was happening. My friend said ¨I SEE YOUR UNDERWEAR!¨ and started pointing..and then the other one said, ¨UNDERWEAR!¨ First of all..thanks ladies for being so subtle..Second of all...Thank God I was wearing underwear..and really nice underwear at that..I decided to get all Victoria Secret black laced out.

How did my skirt fall down? Well, it zips up in the back and I guess the zipper came undone while I was sitting down w out me realizing it..

And that my friends is just the beginning of 31.

Lets hope this isn´t a foreshadowing of how this year is going to go...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

That was cute of A and N to wake you up with a necklace! cute cute! That story about your skirt was unbelievable! Holy cow! Sorry you had to endure that! Glad you had an overall great bday! ♥Jill

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home