Thursday, December 01, 2011

Dec

How is it Dec already? Seriously. How?

We aren´t going home this year for X mas. My 2nd year away from home at X mas in my lifetime...and the last time was because I was preggsters. This year we are not going because it´s freaking expensive and hard to travel with an almost two year old halfway across the world.

I go downtown and I see Christmas decorations, I go into Starbucks and hear the music and see the trees, but it just feels fake...like tomororow I´m going to go back and it´s not going to be there.

Maybe it´s because it´s 78 degrees and I haven´t even been wearing a coat, or maybe it´s because I´m not going home this year. Either way, I need to get in gear. I have not started to decorate or buy X mas gifts.

I was in the store and a sad X mas song was on and I almost started to cry. How lame is that?

It´s time for me to make NEW traditions with MY family and let go of the old ones. I hope Santa visits our house this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home