Wednesday, November 30, 2011

celeb

I would really like to be a celebrity for at least a week. I don´t think a day would be long enough, but I think more than a week and I´d be sick of people following me around and taking pictures of me while I pick up my dry cleaning, go to the gym, and decide which Campbell´s soup I´d like for dinner.

I think it would be fun to have your hair and make-up done every day. To have a closet bigger than the state of Texas and to have adoring fans praising you for your new hairstyle and fabulous sense of fashion.

I was watching Ellen and David Letterman yesterday and I gotta tell you..I think I could ROCK those shows...if you don´t mind the fact that I can´t act or sing or have any sort of talent really. I think the Kardashian´s plus Sara Fisel has a nice ring to it. I mean what the HELL do they even do? No Talent ASS clowns is what they are..yet they are famous. I can surely win someone over with my OK looks and amazing personality. No? Nothing? A girl can dream...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for including "no talent ass clown" in your post. It made me laugh! Good ol' Michael Bolton. ;) -Sara

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home