Sunday, November 20, 2011

21 mths

My Dear Nora, you are going to be 2 before I know it! You are weighing in at a hefty 31 lbs and you like to be carried everywhere...go figure! You are hating your stroller at the moment which is a real downer! Everyone kinda laughs at your hair cuz its wild..but I love it because it fits your personality. You have the cutest face in the world and your laugh melts my heart. You are super tall and everyone thinks you are 3...your shoes are size 7.. You have been getting your molars recently and this has caused a big interruption at night for sleep...you wake at 3 or 4 am crying..hope this passes soon. You've made the transition to one long nap in the afternoon which has been great. You have been talking so much more this month and I love when you say "good morning and love you mama" you are a ham and very sensitive...kissing everyone in sight saying "sorry" hahha. I love you so much and am so happy you're in my life. Xo mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home