Sunday, November 13, 2011

20 max

I recently started a new class with some lawyers and found out that here in Spain the maximum punishment for any crime is 20 years. Imagine the most terrible horrible crime ever done to anyone and the longest anyone ever has to serve is 20 years.

I expressed how outrageous I thought this was and was surprised that they thought I was outrageous for feeling outrageous. They thought 20 years was perfectly acceptable.

WHAT??????

And then we started to talk about the death pentalty which is a whole different cup of tea.

What are your thoughts??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's INSANE!! Do they have more or less crime there? I say if you are a perv or kill someone you should be locked up for life at least. KY Rach

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home