Monday, December 22, 2008

Indiana

I'm home!
Pretty uneventful trip......just LONG! I got up at 4am on Friday morning (9pm Thur night IN time) and I've never seen a longer line for checking in .....ever! All of the American students that were studying abroad were leaving on my flight. Great.......and of course ALL of their baggage was overweight. AND there was only ONE person checking people in. On the flight I sat next to two Russian men that smelled like smoke and vodka and had no teeth. Their breath was well...terrible.

Then, I had about a 1.5 hour layover in Madrid and we boarded the plane at 1130. I had an AWESOME seat. One of those emergency exit ones in the front where no one would have bothered me the whole time. As soon as I was settling in the flight attdnt. came over and said,
" Do you mind if" ...........and then I just blanked out. DAMMIT!!!!!! It's not like you can say
" no" when they ask you to move. So, I ended up sitting next to random people and a ton of American kids who didn't shut up the whole flight. We ended up not leaving until 130 because they were filling up the plane with gas. Don't u think u could do that before we get on the plane? Plus, the flight was nine and a half hours.....plus all of the extra time I was waiting before I could have gone to Japan and back.

My luggage was fine and then I had to grab a train to South Bend. There were probs on the train and in the end I didn't get in until 1130pm Friday night.

Sat I wrapped all my gifts, got my hair done, and my X mas cards sent out....plus dinner at my favorite place. Awesome!
Today we drove to Ft. Wayne for the " Fisel" X mas.......I can't believe how cold it is.......LOVE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home