Wednesday, December 03, 2008

?

I don´t understand spitting. Do you really have that much extra saliva in your mouth?
Yesterday I was on the bike and as soon as I rode by this girl spit.....basically on my leg. I wanted to turn the bike around and bitch slap the shi¬ out of her.......but it´s Christmas time so I refrained.


Today at the gym after I did cardio I usually do a few weights. There were two guys just standing around and talking. As SOON as I sat down at the machine to do arms this guy came over, basically breathing down my neck and staring at me ¨waiting¨ for the machine. If you want to piss me off..then do that. I CANT STAND IT. It´s like when people tail me on the road I just go slower. So, that´s what I did in this situation. I took my sweet sweet time. It was glorious.

We have our tree up and our house is all Chrismafied. good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home