Saturday, November 29, 2008

.....

So, the Wed-Fri of Thanksgiving week I kind of just drink heavily and hope those days pass by quickly. I have major fun things going on at home so I have to numb the pain somehow. I kid, I kid. *kind of.

I am the proud owner of a rolling pin and I just put it to use. I'm so nervous because I have a pie in the oven ..my first pie! Sometimes the ovens are a bit sketchy here so I'm not getting too excited yet. Today my friend is having a "fake" Thanksgiving at her house so yesterday I went a bit baking crazy. I made brownies, choc chip cookies, cornbread, brocc salad, pumpkin pie, deviled eggs and butterscotch pudding. All ingredients I purchased while home during the summer. I'm so smart like that.

I'll keep u posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home