Wednesday, December 17, 2008

holler

I just came from a class and gave my kids candycanes. They thought it was the best gift EVER. Too bad those candy canes are God knows how old. It also takes all of my strength not to STRANGLE one of the kids I have. He´s not even bad he´s just quite possibly the most annoying boy ON THE PLANET. Don´t have to see him for a few weeks..YES!

Today in my classes I´m all about the videos. ¨The Holiday¨ check.

I was walking here and I´m just baffled about the whole space thing here. Usually when you are walking you have a clear path and just go. This lady veered me off the sidewalk. What the heck? MOVE OVER..don´t you see I´m trying to walk here? FREAK.

I´m still on drugs and I have to go to the doctor AGAIN tomorrow because I am having heart issues..it hurts when I lay on my left side..like my heart is going to explode. Prob not good. On top of all this cruz trying to pack, clean, blah blah blah.................. 2 days til Indiana. Yipee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home