Tuesday, December 09, 2008

They say it's your Birthday?

me blowing out fake candles. fire hazard!
my cute cake.

the bling. he did well!


Well, it's true. Today I turn the big 28. Getting older is SOOOOOOOOOO weird. I don't know if I'm where I thought I would be with 28 years under my belt. I prob thought I would have had a few kids by now..but as you get older things change and plans are different. Age IS just a number and I still feel sixteen.

Yesterday I was thinking of all of the B day parties I've had...this is what I remembered...

-The first party I remember I was four and we went to McDonalds. I got a carebear. The yellow one with a cupcake on it.
-I had a B day party at Pizza hut, USA rollerskating rink, a few slumber parties......and I can't remember anything else! Then in college you have the typical binge drinking...ha!

So ya, the big 28. It's only 2pm and so far I've gotten some major bling from Antonio (beautiful necklace) a fabulous bottle of wine from one of my students and a huge box of chocolates. Don't forget the UGG boots from my parents. So far so good. Here are a few pics. I'll keep u updated as the day goes on...I'm having a dinner with 14 peeps tonight. Yipee for B days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Juliane said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! THAT CAKE LOOKS SOOOO GOOD!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home