Wednesday, December 10, 2008

They say it's your Birthday? 2

i really like this pic. i'm the one with my mouth wide open.
here we are in front of the rest. i'm straddling A's back.

they brought out icecream with an eight candle on it..and shut out all the lights while i blew the candle out. so fun.


i am overly excited, prob slightly embarrassed that the entire restaurant is staring at me but i try to play it cool by giving the thumbs up. no..didn't work..i didn't think so.








So, it's officially after midnight so I guess it's not my b day. I had a great one though. From my students tonight I got a beautiful plant for x mas and I also got a bottle of D a G perfume! Holy crap!!!!!!!!! My students must LOVE me (or my hot body). Then about fourteen of us went out to dinner and it was SUPER FUN!!!!!!!!! Here are some pics to prove it...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home