Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I´m still alive

It´s just that nothing cool has happened lately.

I am teaching four classes this year and working part time at Hola USA.

I´m also translating some books which is a super exciting new project and I cannot wait to show you all the final results. My name will be on four books.....yay!

Then I have to do house stuff and raise my daughter, oh, and go spinning. So ya, that is all of the time I have in one day and then some.

My cutie new nephew Henry Lee Fisel was born on October 11 so that is very exciting news! 2 Fisel boys to carry out the Fisel legacy.

Halloween is coming up and my boo is going as a Chameleon...because that is what she chose.

SCREW FROZEN!

Gosh I love my kid sometimes. Note that I said sometimes. ;)

oxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home