Sunday, March 18, 2012

Speaking of inappropriate... /month 25


Nora! Today you are 25 months old. I was just talking to your daddy about how time goes way too fast. My head is in a tizzy and I want to snuggle you like a newborn but you won´t let me do that....you are WAY too busy these days.

Eating, sleeping, weight stuff is all the same as before. This month we went to the beach with friends and you loved it just as much as I remember you loving it. I can´t wait til it gets a bit warmer so we can go on the weekends and then you will be our little brown bear. You could play in the sand for hours on end with no whining and crying. YAY! Those are two of your favorite things to do these days. If you don´t grow up to be an actress I will be surprised! They´d be lucky to have you as you can have alligator tears at the drop of a hat! Now that´s talent.

You love to sing, dance, play at the park, color, draw, and do anything that makes a mess. We finger painted with a friend recently and you were in HEAVEN!

You can count to ten (usually skipping the number eight) and you know most of the colors. You also know circle and triangle thanks to Dora. Your speech has really picked up this month and Spanglish is in full force.

You know how to crawl out of your crib but thank God you don´t! I´m planning on keeping you in it until you are 35. We are kind of working on potty training but not really. I´m hoping by this summer at 2.5 you will be diaper free.

This month you enjoyed a birthday party with friends, finger painting on Anna´s patio, a weekend at the beach (cows and all) and lots of park time (your favorite).

You also had your first ¨flu bug¨ You had a fever, cold, and threw up about 7 times in your bed in one night. NOT FUN! Thank GOD it only lasted a day and that for the most part you are such a healthy girl as Daddy and I do not handle sickness well. It broke my heart to see you so sick! Hopefully no more of that is in the near future!

You love to read your ¨colors¨ book before bed..and by read I mean flip the pages as fast as possible, drink your warm milk and then we always sing ¨Jesus loves me¨ before we tuck you in. You are VERY particular about keeping things in order and making sure all your ¨ducks are in a row¨ (a bit OCD): I have NO idea where you got THAT from?!

Thanks for making us laugh on a daily basis (even though you are VERY naughty at times like most 2 year olds are) you have a heart of gold and a smile that could melt anyone´s heart.

Love you monkey!
Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home