Monday, March 12, 2012

;(

It has been crazy around here ever since we got back from the Beach last weekend. We all immediately got colds and have been hacking up lungs all week long. Then, on Saturday night Nora puked in her bed from midnight until 9 in the morning like 7 times! Each time in her bed. I swear I have never done so much laundry in my LIFE and I hate puke. She has never had the flu before so I was NOT used to all this vomit. Everywhere. It just smells. No matter how good you clean that smell was like STUCK in my nostrils all weekend long and I almost gagged every time I had to clean it up. I know it´s part of the deal, but man, I´m so glad this is not an ordinary thing around here.

We went to the hospital yesterday so that we could see a pediatrician since N had a fever and was throwing up. We waited for three hours so that they could tell us that she has a cold and possibly a stomach virus. Ya think? Thanks for that insight! I suppose it´s better to be safe than sorry.

Here´s to a better week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home