Thursday, June 16, 2011

Germs.

I don´t mind them. I´m not one of those moms that sits my daughter on the top of a blanket at the playground so she doesn´t get dirty (Yes, I´ve seen it here).

The ONE thing that freaks me out is when strangers touch Nora´s hair, arms, and hands. They like fondle her hands (which she has in her mouth all of the time) which TOTALLY creeps me out because I have no idea where these people´s hands have been. On a penis? (Yes, this is the first thing that came to mind. Interesting...)Touching a dogs butt? Up their own butt? Gross town USA.

So, there is a gypsy that plays his accordian outside of this shopping mall that we pretty much walk by every day. He thinks N is his best friend and fondles her arms and hands like no other. I could say touch her hand but fondle is so much more fun. It takes all I have within me not to WHIP OUT the handy wipe right then and there...I mean, come on..STOP THE FONDLING!

You know I whip out the handy wipe as soon as we are out of his view. Afterall, who knows where THOSE hands have been...

(I´m seeing a donkey in my minds eye).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home