Tuesday, June 14, 2011

25 mths

Of my body not being ¨my own¨ 9 mths of pregnancy and 16 mths of breastfeeding=25 mths of no alcohol, no caffeine, no libido, no life. HA! Ok, it wasn´t that bad and I really enjoyed it a lot...it´s weird and sad that this era has come to an end...however, I really did not want Nora to be ¨asking¨ for the boob. That´s where I draw the line. She was already starting to pull my shirt up and ¨honk¨ my boobs in public. (awkward!)

Before pregnancy and Nora I was a 34 B. I got measured at Victoria´s Secret the other day...Drum Roll Please...34DD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy huge boobs.

My fear is having two wet socks dangling down with golf balls at the end.

Boob job some day? Yes please.

Ah, the joys of motherhood.

I would also like to mention that I HATE my belly button.

However, I could have lost all my hair, gained seventy five lbs, lost all my teeth, etc. and it would have been worth it for my Nora Lindsay. Every time I hear her laugh and see her dimply smile I see a little piece of heaven and know it´s all gonna be Okay (until she´s a teenager and then I might change my mind).

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Gibson said...

Oh Sara. I haven't commented as many times as I've laughed at your posts, but they always make me laugh, and for that I probably owe you the equivalent of a couple of therapy sessions.
HONK!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home