Friday, June 10, 2011

pump up the jam

I'm still breastfeeding. This is super annoying when I have to travel away from Nora. I have to drag the pump with me everywhere I go and I HATE to pump. So anywho...a few nights ago we were all staying over at my cousins house. We had a nice lil BBQ dinner planned and a crazy storm blew in. 8pm the power went out. We called the power company and they said it would come back on at 11pm. Wrong. This was a serious problem because I needed to pump. ASAP. 12 midnight rolls around and still no power. I suggested we go to a gas station. Not an ideal situation but hey, better than my boobs exploding.

We went. No electrical outlet in the bathroom. Sweet. Got stopped by the guy that worked there with a scary mullet and crazy goatee. Even sweeter.

We decided to head to good ole' Wally World. No electrical outlet in the bathroom. Double You TEE eff.

So, my cuz suggested we find a plug that we could plug into the car lighter and then plug my pump into that. We went to the "electricity" part and this super sweaty employee was no help at all. Eww. Change your shirt. We proceeded to look for the plug for a half an hour and could not find it. Finally we found someone that worked there (it was nearing one am at this point) and he asked me what I needed the plug for. Awkward. We finally found it.

We saw lesbian lovers making out in line.

God I miss America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home