Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dazed and confused.

We always go for lots of walks. We basically live outside.

This afternoon we went downtown and I thought it would be fun to let Nora play int he fountain. Not really ¨in¨ it just get her hands wet. Kids love water.

So, of course she was happy and content. First one hand, then the other...oh, and then she fell in. I mean, head first, underwater, in a fountain...with people watching.

Here is where A and I are granted the ¨Amazing Parents Award.¨

She was fine, didn´t even cry, and probably got cooled off. The water was indeed GREEN and freezing, so that´s probably not good.

I´m not gonna lie. I laughed through the whole thing. WHY? Because no sooner had Antonio said, ¨If she slips she´s going to fall in¨ and as soon as he said, ¨in¨ she was indeed, ¨in¨

I´m a firm believer that your kids reactions are 99 percent of the time based on their parents reactions. So, when we pulled her out and we were both basically laughing she was like, ¨oh.¨

Thank goodness we have some friends downtown who brought us a towel and a t shirt. Ah, Nora. Never a dull moment that´s for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home