Monday, May 09, 2011

USA?

The dilemma is doing my head in. Before we had a child we went to the USA for X mas and every summer. Now it´s a bit more complicated. I went alone at X mas for a whirlwind six days (which I do not think I would do again because it was just too much and no time to enjoy!)

So, our dilemma is if we are going to take Nora this summer or not? She will be 18 mths old in August and to be quite honest the thought of having to make that journey with her really makes me want to die. She can´t sit still for five seconds let alone nine hours!

BUT who can stand Sevilla in August? It´s a nightmare. Over 100 degree temps and so I think to myself, ¨what would we do if we stayed here?!¨ It´s so hot you can´t take walks or go out or do ANYTHING! Misery. So I kinda figure maybe it´s better to be miserable for the one travel day instead of an entire month. PLUS it will be a year since my friends and family have seen my daughter. Do you know how incredibly hard and sad that is for me?

So anywho, I don´t know what to do. Drugs? Advice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home