Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother´s day!

To all of you special mamas out there. Especially mine. Love ya mom!

Here are some of my favorite quotes from a book my mom got me on my 28th Birthday.

Don´t poets know it better than others God can´t be always everywhere and so, invented mothers....Sir Edward Arnold

I wonder how she does it, holding it together the way she does. It seems no matter how life gets out of place she puts it back the way it was. It´s always been a myestery, but I guess it must be true. That there is nothing stronger than a mother´s love when she uses Mother´s Glue. Markess A. Wilder

She remembered that when she´d had her first baby she had realized with astonishment that the perfect couple consisted of a mother and child and not, as she had always supposed, a man and a woman. Alice Thomas Ellis

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother. never. A mother is something absolutely new.

A mother holds her children´s hands for a while, their hearts forever.

Oh my son´s my son till he gets him a wife, but my daughter´s my daughter all her life. Dinah marie Mulock craik


motherhood is not for the fainthearted. used frogs, skinned knees, and the insults of a teenage girl are not meant for the wimpy. danielle steele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home