Wednesday, May 18, 2011

15 mths

My dear sweet Nora you are fifteen months today! You are weighing in at 29.5 lbs, and are growing like a weed. People think you are at least a year and a half and the clothes sizes that I´m buying you are outrageous (3t).

I know I say this every month, but you seem to be getting cuter and cuter as time goes on. I want to squeeze your face off! I can´t even believe what a big girl you´re becoming, and I´ve especially noticed it this month.

You love to turn around and around in circles until you fall down dizzy and think it´s the funniest thing in the world! You still love music and dance any chance you get while clapping your hands.

You want to eat by yourself and even attempt to use a spoon at times. It´s amazing how fast you learn things. You see us do something once and that´s all it takes!

You recently learned how to climb up on the chair and sofa all by yourself. Uh oh, this could be trouble!

You have learned to tell things and people ¨shhh¨ and even put your little finger up to your mouth. It´s adorable.

We are trying to teach you to wink and you can almost do it, but not quite! It´s fun to watch you try.

You are so independent and will NOT let us hold your hand while we walk with you in the street. You never did let us and I was hoping that would change. Nope! You do have your moments when you like to cuddle and be held. Be still my heart when those moments arrive. Can´t get enough of those!

You sleep around ten hours a night and have two naps during the day. You still love ANY food and every food and would be eating all day long if we allowed you to.

You love animals and water and now you love to push anything..ie. your stroller..chairs, etc. You make everyone laugh so much and you even made your abuela pee her pants twice this month! She had to shower and change because you are THAT funny!!!

You say mama, papa, wow wow, uh oh, caca and agua. You ¨talk¨ a lot but that´s all I get for now. You also say ¨P U ¨ when you smell your foot;O)

My only wish was to have a happy healthy little girl and it looks like my wish has come true. Thank you for making motherhood such a delight.
Love you long time!

Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home