Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A few things

about Spain that drive me crazy.

Cleaning......I HATE when I'm in the middle of a store and some lady is MOPPING the floor. Really? Like right now you are mopping and get mad at me when I try to walk around? Here's an idea....mop AFTER hours. Ever thought of that one before? Try it! Witch.

I don't understand how this culture is so "clean" ie. every housewife is cleaning non stop..yet women don't wash their hands after the bathroom, there is never any toilet paper or soap in bathrooms and people throw their trash on the ground like it's their job. Gross. Make the world a better place. Idiots.

Also, what is UP with kids PEEING all over the place? I'm seriously taking N to the bathroom when she gets older. For little girls they literally hold them up spread eagle over a tree and they piss all over. It's so freaking nasty. GO TO THE BATHROOM FOR GOD'S SAKE! I don't want to see that. At all. Ever again. So stop.

Too touchy. I don't know you so stop touching my daughter please. No wonder she has a cold right now from all those nasty hands touching her hands that she constantly has in her mouth. No touchy!

Women that are sixty look like they are eighty. Life doesn't stop after fifty..take care of yourself! Dye your hair! Go to the gym! Get botox! Do something!

Completely clueless about other races. Get a clue! Read a book!

Ok, that completes my rant for now:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home