Friday, March 18, 2011

13 months

Hi Nora! I thought I´d finished my newsletters to you at 12 months, but I kinda like having your life on record so we can read it when we´re sixty and ninety! :O)

It´s been a rough month for you! After your first birthday you had diarrhea for about a week and it reminded me of your newborn blowout days. Good thing you have a lot of clothes because you dirtied about half of your closet! I´m glad that´s over!

After you got over that you got a fever, cough, and boogs! You are still kinda getting over that. It´s not fun when you´re sick because you sleep terribly and your naptimes are a joke. You aren´t even a cuddler...although you can be. It really depends on your mood.

You also cut your finger recently and fell on your nose and have a scab. Now the fun begins since you are super mobile. You´re walking great and fall much less than when you first started. You´re an old pro now. I swear you ¨run¨ most of the time.

We had your one year appointment and you are in the 95th percentile for height and weight. You are a big girl and in 18 month clothes. You are perfect and precious.

You still love music and animals and you don´t dislike any food at the moment. You are quite the eater!!

Love you monkey!
mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home