Friday, March 11, 2011

droopy drops

It´s been rainy all week and I am so over it! I ride my bike to work so this week has been a really special treat. I now have a scratchy, itchy throat and my nose is running like a faucet. Blek.

Sometimes(like this morning) I´m in denial that it´s raining and I put the plastic over Nora´s stroller, slide on my raincoat and off we go! I found a really cute shirt for 3.99 at the shopping center today so that made me feel better for a hot second. I had to go and check out where my beloved Starbucks was and if it´s true that they really did close it. They did. A holes. Saddest. Day. Ever.

So, all these rainy days has given me time to catch up on all my amazing TV series. Should I be cleaning the house or doing something productive? Absolutely. Do I do that? Negative ghost rider.

I am WAY too into chocolate lately and I eat it like it´s my job. Woudln´t that be amazing if chocolate was like spinach or kale? I can dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home