Thursday, February 24, 2011

Are you serious?

There´s a Starbucks about a ten minute walk from my house and I pretty much go there on a daily basis.

I think I´ve mentioned before that I´ve even been upped to VIP status and am awarded free coffees for my diligence (and adorable daughter).

Tonight my world was crushed when I found out they are closing their doors on March sixth. Wait, what? How can that be possible you are CLOSING Starubucks? My one tiny extra glimmer of happiness during the day? The place that I can ALMOST feel like I´m at home while I´m there? I mean, Nora was practically raised there for Gosh sakes, what do you mean you are CLOSING?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This HAS to be a mistake. Call someone, anyone. Who do I need to call? I will strike. I will place a bomb on my chest and strap myself to the expresso machine if need be. You can do anything you want to me. Rip out my nails, pluck my eyelashes out one by one but I beg of you PLEASE do not close my Starbucks!!!!!

Apparently new owners bought the place (it´s located inside of a mall) and they only want CLOTHING stores in the mall. They must just be stupid idiots. What mall doesn´t have any sort of food and Starbucks, I mean, it´s just heavenly.

God, Hi, it´s me, Sara. Remember me? Obviously not since you are allowing THIS to happen!!

Just kidding......but STILL God, I need me some Starbucks please! Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home