Saturday, February 12, 2011

Old Glory

I was in the kitchen doing some things and Nora was gone for quite some time. This usually means she´s getting into something she shouldn´t be getting into! I was just about to go on the search for her when she walked in waving a mini American flag I had on her dresser. Hilarious! What if she would have been like ¨USA; USA!¨ Now THAT would have been amazing!

The other day I was getting her ready for her bath and decided to let her walk around naked a bit. Of course she falls still quite often and the floor was so cold I´ve never seen her jump up so fast. I about wet myself!!!!!

She´s quite the copycat these days and she makes any sounds that we make. Lately it´s the ¨wow wow¨of a dog. (that´s what dogs say here!)

It has been absolutely gorgeous weather here lately and yesterday I had a great outside lunch with some girlfriends! one is prego and due any second and the other has a two month old. It´s fun being the experienced one!!!! :)

A is going to a soccer game so it´s just N and I. The new spring collection is out in all the stores so maybe we´ll do some shopping. I love Saturdays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home