Friday, January 28, 2011

Spreading her Wings

It looks like we have a social butterfly on our hands. I keep reading about this ¨separation anxiety¨ that babies are supposed to have and I´m pretty sure Nora has never had it nor will she, ever! Every afternoon we go to this cafeteria to have a coffee with A´s mom, aunts, and cousins. If they don´t see Nora on a daily basis they FLIP out and it´s the end of the world, so I try to make everyone happy. I swear, 11 months later each day is still like the first day they´ve seen Nora. It´s getting kinda old, but it´s also kinda cute. I know they love her terribly. She´s the first baby in the family since A´s brother and his brother is now thirty two!

Anywho, so there really aren´t very many people there while we are there so we just let her roam around and practice walking...the tables that are full she marches right up and and starts pointing at them and ¨talking¨ up a storm. It´s hilarious. I usually don´t let her linger too long at any given table because you know those people are like ¨damn kids¨ ha! I have to remember not EVERYONE thinks my Nora is as adorable as I do!

I´m just happy that she isn´t afraid of people and that she makes others smile. I can´t even count the number of times she makes me smile on a daily basis. What a lil social butterfly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home