Saturday, January 22, 2011

I to the K to the E to the A

I freaking love Ikea. Our whole house minus our bedroom is Ikea and I love everything! We went tonight and of course I got a few more things. It´s just cheap, cute, and amazing! Thank you Ikea for rocking my world!!!!!!!!!

I saw this one couple that I just can´t get out of my mind. Here there´s a group of people called ¨pijos¨ and they are the people that wear polo sweaters every day and the men have long side burns and slicked back hair and the womena are like trophy wives. They dress their babies in incredibly expensive clothes and they use those strollers that are gigantic and look like they are from the 20´s. This just seems like it would be so hard to maintain. 1. so expensive. 2. so uncomfortable. 3. so hard to wash the clothes. Nora is fine in her Carter´s. ha!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home