Friday, January 14, 2011

clean as a whistle

I usually clean on Friday´s. Good news is..it takes me like a half an hour to clean our whole place since iet´s so small. How about them apples? I like to be clean...I like to smell good and I like our house to be clean and I love doing laundry. I literally get excited when the laundry bag is full. Yipee. However, I do not like to iron and cook so I leave the cooking up to A and I rarely buy things that need ironed i.e. blouses.

Today I realized I´m a terrible deep cleaner. Surface cleaning..amazing..deep cleaning..not so much. Dang! I need to get better at that. I´m thinking it´s because I´m too lazy..but not lazy enough to actually clean..just too lazy to SUPER clean if that makes sense? jeez.

On a side note..my friend who is a Physical Therapist looked at my knee yesterday since it´s still hurting after my bike incident. I have a really badly bruised ligament and I need to keep massaging it and exercise will help. yes!

The weather is ridiculously nice here..it´s been 65º the past couple of days. This month are the ¨sales¨ in Sevilla and I got Nora some really cute things at H and M. When you have kids you no longer want to buy for yourself but just for your kids. I even spend MY gift cards on HER. But I love it!

Tonight we went downtown because A is on the hunt for some new shoes and some random old ladies stopped and were talking to Nora and they were carressing her hands..this drives me insane..some strangers touching my daughters hands..do´nt you know that´s the first thing that goes in her mouth?! Ugh, so I always have to like towelette her when people leave. ha! It just freaks me out..do´nt touch other peoples babies!

I think it would be hard to be a street performer and or begger. Just thought I´d throw that out there.

Whats this about new zodiac signs? I´m the new one and I can´t even spell it. Weirdness.

Ok, these are all my random thoughts for today. TGIF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home