Sunday, January 09, 2011

Fin




Well, the holidays are finally over. I kind of get an extension every year since the three kings is January sixth. The tree is put away, decorations are in their boxes and I'm anxiously awaiting next year. I hate when Christmas is over. So much build up and then boom, a few hours and it's over. It'd kind of like your wedding day.....SO much planning for a few hours and that's it. Over. Hopefully not until next time! HA!

Here are a few pix of Nora when we went to see the three kings floats. She was honeslty way more excited about the Dora balloon that I bought her than she was the float. I'm excited for when she gets older though...I think she's gonna love it! Spoiled monkey..Santa and three kings!

Only eleven and a half more months until Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home