Monday, December 20, 2010

chill pill please

Is there a reason why my daughter has an absolute FIT every single night while I'm putting on her pajamas? I'm talking ...crying so hard she's choking fit!

Also, you'd think that after "head banging" and bumping her mouth a few times so that it has actually started to bleed she would realize that's not such a good idea.

Right now I'm listening to her SCREAM her head off in her crib which has unfortunatley been our backdrop music at bedtime this past week. I'm not sure what's going on but I really hope it's a phase. Our sweet little funny Nora has disappeared and whiney monster Nora took her place.

All was awesome when we changed her into her own room a few weeks ago...she slept from nie thirty to nine thirty no problem. Not a peep. Now, every night she goes to bed at her normal time and then forty five min later she wakes up screaming. We try to rock her back to sleep but as soon as we step foot in her room she wakes up again.....so that's kind of pointless. Now we're doing the " let her cry it out method" She has been waking up a few times a night screaming like this. I'm hoping it's teething. Can't take it much longer!

I think this week our "real parenting" has begun. She's NON STOP and ALL OVER THE PLACE constantly. Let the fun begin!!! And I wanted another one....bah humbug!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home