Friday, December 17, 2010

6 days!


In six days I´ll be in the USA! Hard to believe how time flies. It´s going to be my fastest trip EVER! I´m only going for six days so I have to get my X mas fix fast!

I decided not to take Nora since the trip is so short I think it would be awfully hard on her.

The only thing I´m worried about is I´m still breast-feeding. Can´t wait to pump in the airplane/airport/and wherever else I can find a plug-in.

I wonder if she´ll be over it when I get back? If so.......ten months! It´s been a long run!

Nora has been SOOOOOOOOO whiney and cranky this week it´s unbearable! I kinda wanna sell her on e-bay. Just kidding! I think she has a minor cold/teething which is not a good combo.

Even though she´s a crankster I always manage to get some cute pix!

Ps. the image from yesterday makes for a perfect X mas card. Hurry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home