Saturday, December 04, 2010

hairy situation

my knee still hurts a week later! i think it´s going to take about a month until it is well again. i really miss the gym and so do my abs.

so, the other day i got my highlights snazzied up. you are supposed to go at least every three months and i go twice a year. i HATE going to the hair salon. at least here anyways. first of all they always start literally forty five minutes after i arrive. seriously? then just make my apt for forty five min later! then it´s the tin foiling and the taking out of the tin foil..my neck is so uncomfortable on those sinks and i have the most sensitive head in the world so each time she slides a piece of foil off i feel like a chunk of my scalp and soul have gone with it. tears literally sting my eyes and i tell her it´s just the product, when i want to start sobbing right then and there. then comes this other liquid stuff which i don´t even know what it does but it burns like a mo fo and it feels like she´s released a bag of african red ants on my head. finally the shampooing. even this isn´t even enjoyable because she always uses super cold water and i think she forgets i have ears that yes, water and soap does enter into..see that ear..you don´t need to wash it too!!!!!!

don´t forget the blowdrying and the combing. nightmare!!!!

so you see.......you´re lucky i even go twice a year!

man, i´m getting old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home