Friday, November 19, 2010

random

So, we just got back from dinner and I saw an old man eating by himself. I don´t know what it is but whenever I see that it just breaks my heart. I mean, maybe his wife just couldn´t join him, but I always think the worst and I really just wanted to go over and give him a big squeeze. He was so adorable and he was so dressed up with a tie and all. God bless him!

So, I have a ¨close talker¨ student and 9 times out of 10 she spits on my face when she talks. Spittle, on my face, so freaking gross. Today it literally flew into my eye and kinda shocked me. I didn´t know what to do and I think I almost lost an eye. She just kept right on talking. It also kinda touched my mouth. Does that mean we kissed? She needs a splash guard or something......seriously. What is the etiquette on this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home