Friday, November 12, 2010

tgif!

it´s been a long week. i had to change my gym schedule all around since I now have classes when I used to go to the gym. now i have to go in the evenings, which i´m not a huge fan of..but whatevs. i seriously think aerobic instructors should not be allowed microphones. i had a teacher the other day that kept whistling into it. i thought my eardrum might be broken and i wanted to karate chop her in the face!!!!!!!!!! also, im noticing all of the women are anorexically thin. i want to bring in mcdonalds one day and pass out hamburgers for free! i bet they have never had one! Today a guy asked me where i was from and i said ¨chicago¨ because that´s what i always say even though i´m so totally not from chicago. one of these days i´m just going to say ¨alabama¨ and make up some crazy ass story of my life and fake family. now THAT will be awesome!

omg i just remembered A was making my oatmeal today and he was all, ¨um, u can´t eat this there are bugs crawling in it¨ and he was right. there were worms........my cousin brought me the box not this aug but the aug before that. i guess it´s expired. too bad i ate some last week w out noticing. and i didn´t get sick..just some extra protein! HA

so, we just went to the supermarket and it was nora´s first time riding in the cart. it was hilarious. she kept wanting to suck on the sides of it. (kind of not sanitary but at some point you just have to ¨let go¨ and let them chew on whatever!) ok, maybe not anything, but most of the time there is nothing you can do about it! she really liked it though. i can´t believe i am old enough to have a baby in a cart at the supermarket. i was having total deja vou of when i was little sitting under the cart. how can this be reverse?!!!!!!!!!!!!! life goes by too fast and it´s freaking me out!!!!!!!!!!!! i was just 16 you know..like a long time ago. ha!

i also recently ran into two of my previous students on different occassions and they told me and i quote, ¨you look as beautiful as ever¨ how nice is that? i´m wondering how beautiful is that though? maybe their standards started pretty low! bwah!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home