Tuesday, November 16, 2010

bringing sexy back

Ladies, all I have to say is enjoy your pre baby bodies. I´m thinking I should have spent more time walking around naked before. Heck, I should have been a stripper or something. Flaunt it while the ta tas are up!!!!!

It´s killing me trying to lose these last couple of lbs but I just might die trying. Literally. Yesterday I fell during my aerobics class and it was extremely awesome. I don´t even know what I did I just know I was on my butt and no one even blinked twice or asked me if I was okay. I sort of hurt my wrist, but it´s gonna be fine. I´m not gonna lie, my bladder control is not what it was before baby and I may have peed a little too. So, I picked myself up, brushed myself off and kept doing what I do with a pee stained outfit and an injured wrist. If that isn´t dedication I don´t know what is! Hold on......(Patting myself on the back).

I´d also like to mention that women´s locker rooms are weird. I am not comfortable walking around naked in a locker room and I´m really not comfortable with other women doing it either. I mean, can´t you wrap a towel around you or something? I give naked women the side eye. It´s like you look but you don´t look. I´m sorry but if you are walking around naked it´s like you have a sticker painted on your forehead that screams ¨look at me!¨ Mainly it´s comparing and quite possibly admiring ¨God I wish I had a body like that¨ but guess what? I don´t. I have a pee stained outfit with a sprained wrist, saggy milky boobs and a saggy gut. So you see, this is why I´m not walking around naked. Maybe next year. Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

Blogger hardboy said...

You worry too much.

Don't be programmed by advertising to worry about what other people think about your appearance or what they look like and you'll be much happier.

Trust me.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

You had me at "saggy milky boobs." Gosh. I can totally relate!

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home