Saturday, November 27, 2010

crash and burn

yesterday i was having THE best day! i had a class in the morning and then in the afternoon my american women´s club had an awesome thanksgiving meal..pumpkin soup, turkey, green beans, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, and delicious apple pie! the meal was downtown so i thought i would take advantage of being alone and do some shopping. glorious!!!

and then i decided to ride the bike home. it´s so much faster and it was only raining a little bit. next thing i knew i was sprawled out on the ground, crying with a crowd of people around me. i was THAT girl. the one that everyone was looking at! i fell off my bike with my right leg bent all the way back and it was not cool. so, one of the people called an ambulance to come and get me. an ambulance! really? hey, i guess it´s free here so that´s cool. my first ride in an ambulance. wild!

and there i was at the hosptial, 9 mths after giving birth to nora remembering those orange walls as i waited to dialate.

i have to wear a brace for a few weeks and my knee hurts like a B*tch!!!!!! but, all is well and i am blessed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home