Saturday, January 01, 2011

Holy whirlwind trip to the usa!

I'm back.......was I really there?! Insanity!

Let's start with pumping on the plane...and in random restrooms. That's always a good time! I got to Chicago Thur night and stayed with my friend downtown. Can't beat Rosebuds for dinner and being downtown Chicago at X mas times brings back so many memories. My parents used to take my bro and I every year on the train.

It was good to see as many fam and friends as I could pack in the short five days and my nephew Charlie just turned three so of course there is always something magical about having a child around for Christmas. He was surprised that ALL of the presents under the tree were not for him!

There just wasn't time to eat all I wanted, see who I wanted and Do things I wanted, but at least I got a taste of goodness!

On the way home I was freaking out in the airplane because it didn't have plug ins this time? So, they let me go to first class whenever I needed to pump...and there was practically no one there! How tempted was I to just STAY in first class? Um, VERY! I am a good girl though, and headed back to the hog trough of smelly armpits and stinky farty smell "normal" class. I did, however, possibly take a bit longer than I normally would to pump. Hey, can you blame me?

It was great to see Nora again and she kind of let out a cackle when she saw me! We have latch on again so that's good too. Nothing to worry about afterall.

She's even almost walking and today I saw her take two steps! Eek!

A and N both have colds so I joked I should have stayed a week longer! I think it's great for everyone to have time away from their kids if they can, even for a day or two. Helps you appreciate them more, that's for sure.

I hope I get my suitcase today!!!!!! It's lost somewhere out there!

Happy New year! Thanks to Nora for making 2010 the best of our lives so far and here's to many many more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home