Tuesday, January 25, 2011

scratchy

I saw her yesterday. She actually looks really put together and I could smell perfume on her as I walked by. I was pleasantly surprised.

If you just saw her in a room you would have no idea that she´s the ¨scraper¨ of the neighborhood. Everyone knows her or they´ve at least heard of her. Oh, THAT lady.

I have no idea what compels her to be the the ¨scraper¨ of the neighborhood and it´s just so weird and silly.


Anytime she sees any sort of sticker or announcement attached to a light post or garage or any sort of surface she SCRATCHES it off and talks to herself while she´s doing it. It´s SO annoying because when Antonio and I were looking for a garage space to rent we couldn´t find any phone numbers to call because she had scratched them all off. One day when we were walking around the neighborhood looking for some numbers we saw her ¨scratching¨ away! We were going to say something but figured she might snap and scratch our eyes out.

I always wonder why she seems quite normal and how she developed this scratching habit along the way. What could have happened to her to cause this drama? Would it be mean of me if I just went on a sticker rampage and just started posting stickers everywhere? At least it would give her something to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home